Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Quest Begins

A few weeks ago while at dinner I came up with the best idea. Well, I think it's the best idea: To Find the Best Sushi in Austin (and write a blog about it). And now, the quest begins.

I am a 23-year-old avid sushi lover and addict. I would it all day, every day if I could. Unfortunately, this addiction can be a little expensive, but in my eyes, yummy food is totally worth every penny.

As this is my introductory blog, I will not review a restaurant at this time. Though, I plan on having my first post with my favorite sushi place in Austin thus far by the weekend. However, readers (if there are any?) I am counting on YOU to keep me accountable and give me some feedback.

I tend to get lazy (extremely lazy depending on who you ask!) when keeping up with projects I start i.e. this blog. So, it's up to you to keep me in line. Someone has to! So dear reader, hold me accountable and make me eat all the sushi I can handle. Let's hope I don't gain any significant weight during this experiment. Sushi is good for you, right?

Also, I want to know what your favorite sushi place is! I have to say my knowledge is limited as I tend to pick favorite restaurants and ALWAYS go to said restaurants. Let me know your favorite rolls, too. I'll eat/try anything!

Lastly, I'm not pretending to be a food expert let alone a sushi expert by any means. However, I do love to eat, and I love to eat really good food! Maybe I'll even try learning how to make sushi for a homemade sushi post? We'll see. I'm not in to food poisoning.

OK, well that's it for now. I give this blog post 0 mouthgasms as I didn't review anything. It is dinner time though. I wonder if I can find someone up for sushi?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm holding you accountable, Mary!!! Great idea and I look forward to your posts! Next perhaps a movie??!!

    ReplyDelete